Travelers from these countries are exempt from mandatory quarantine.
Passengers will need to do COVID‑19 PCR tests only if it is mandated by the country they are travelling to. If you travel out of Dubai and return, the process above will apply to your return journey.
Dubai residents do not need Dubai government approval to leave Dubai.
Please check the requirements of the country you are travelling to. The travel regulations change frequently. You may need to take a COVID‑19 PCR test before you depart or another particular type of COVID‑19 test specified by your destination.
This is a list of authorized COVID‑19 test laboratories in Dubai where you can get tested before you travel to your destination.
Special COVID‑19 PCR test rates for Emirates passengers
Emirates has expanded its medical partnerships to offer all passengers exclusive home or office COVID‑19 PCR testing rates at the following centers:
- Al Tadawi
- Located at Al Masood building, Airport Road, Port Saeed area, Deira.
- The test costs AED 130 per person. Home or office testing within Dubai costs AED 240 per person. Test results will be available within 24 hours.
- Prime Medical Centers
- Locations in Dubai:
- Al Qusais Branch, Damascus Street
- Premier Diagnostic and Medical Center, Salah Al Din Street
- Prime Corp Medical Center, Salah Al Din Street, Deira
- Sheikh Zayed Branch, Sheikh Zayed Street, near Noor Islamic Bank
- Prime Specialist Medical Center Sharjah Branch, King Faisal St, Al Majaz
- Ajman Branch, Grand Mall, Sheikh Khalifa St.
- The test costs AED 150 per person. Home or office testing within Dubai for a minimum of two passengers is also available at AED 240 per person. Test results will be available within 24 hours.)
- Locations in Dubai:
Below is the full list of ‘green’ countries, regions and territories that visitors can travel from – if planning a trip to Abu Dhabi – and will be exempt from mandatory quarantine:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong (SAR)
- New Zealand
- Republic of Ireland
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Taiwan, Province of China
The list is subject to change based on global Covid-19 developments.
Additionally, if travelers have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (final dose received at least 28 days before travel), you will also not be required to quarantine when you travel between Abu Dhabi and: